Mittwoch, 6. August 2008

Couples.

Last Saturday. Christopher Street Day in Hamburg.


Kommentare:

chocobomb hat gesagt…

Hi!

I've been looking all alround your blog today and woow, I really like your style! The dresser you wear are amazing!
And I was hoping you could give me a hand with eBay because I have been looking for vintage dresses for quite some days now and I simply can't find what I am looking for. So I was wondering if you could tell me what you usally type in when you search on eBay!

thetiniestspark hat gesagt…

love comes in leather, love comes in lace. and sometimes, a tight leather bustier and a lacy garter stocking, all at once. nice contrasting park photos there. : )

Nadine hat gesagt…

Das sind beides sehr sehr schöne Bilder :).

getting-freaky hat gesagt…

You've a cool blog

That shirt what the girl were on the first picture is so beautiful

Kathrin`s Gallery hat gesagt…

Das 1. Bild ist richtig gut gelungen!

Times of Glory hat gesagt…

Your boyfriend and you are in the 1st picture, right? How sweet! I find it very fascinating taking pictures from the back xxxxxxxxx

Cammila hat gesagt…

Hee! Sexy S&M couple are so cute!

The Clothes Horse hat gesagt…

Is that last one a couple? A little for wild I deem...
The first picture however is delightful!

yiqin; hat gesagt…

The first picture is so sweet & I really like what the girl is wearing in the second photo!

angie goff hat gesagt…

Oh I'm so happy I stumbled upon your blog. It is wonderful The pictures and fabric prints on your clothes are great.

Paris Tarts hat gesagt…

I love the first couple..they are beautiful together.

Tart

Diana hat gesagt…

Thats so cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails