Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2008

Back. Or: Post-Oktoberfest-time.

Oh dear, dear readers. Due to an eagerly needed break I had to disappear. Instantly. Didn't even have time nor nerves left for my good manners. No good bye, no getting back to you! Shame on me. And a thousand sorries on top. But be sure: I'm back. Fully re-filled with energy and beer. And so excited to catch up with all the things that you've written, worn and experienced within the last three or even four weeks.

I guess I'll be quite busy to make up on my time off. So let's start slowly. And with a little bit of booze. Just to celebrate my return. Tatarataaa: That was my Wiesn aka Oktoberfest 2008.


I won the drinking competition.
Drunken. But only a tiny little bit.

Dirndl dress: Vintage.
Shoes: Vintage.
Socks: H&M.

10 Kommentare:

Kathrynsky hat gesagt…

super wie immer... hat sich nix verändert ;-)

fröken lila hat gesagt…

ohhh, schön wieder von dir zu lesen!!

. hat gesagt…

so süß betrunken!

Charlotte hat gesagt…

Ach wie gern wär' ich auch auf's Oktoberfest gegangen. War wohl nichts. Diesmal zum ersten Mal seit Jahren nicht dort gewesen, der Umzug hat's einfach unmöglich gemacht! heul!!!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse hat gesagt…

You look so darling! I love your traditional dress.

Dotti hat gesagt…

Mädels, danke für's nette zurück begrüßen!

Charlotte, die nächste Wiesn gehört uns!

Leila+Is+Surrounded hat gesagt…

oh dottiliii is wieder daa!! juchuuuu

Anonym hat gesagt…

Woher hat denn dein Freund die tolle Brille?

pumps & luiers hat gesagt…

Great to have you back - look like one drunk oktober-fest but isn't that always the case?

The Freelancer's FashionBlog hat gesagt…

YOu really look SO lovely in dirdnls!

Related Posts with Thumbnails